Coin Cleaning-Bath, for Silver Coins, 150 ml
SILBER | 4004117146954 | 317893 | coin Cleaning-Bath, for silver coins, 150 ml
2 in stock (limited stock)backorder message
Coin cleaning fluids for the easy and safe cleaning of silver coins or jewellery.
CLEANING BATH FOR SILVER COINS #317893 (click to download documentation)
This cleaning bath removes oxidation from tarnished silver (Ag) coins. This bath should only be used to clean coins which are oxidized or tarnished. Cleaning coins which are just dirty but not tarnished is not recommended.
Bath can be used to clean a number of coins at once, and care should be taken to only clean coins of the same alloy together.
Instructions for use:
- Place the coins into the basket
- Make sure that multiple coins do not touch each other.
- Lower into the bath.
Coins with low levels of oxidation will be clean after 1 minute, whereas more oxidized coins take 3 to 5 minutes.
- For extreme tarnishing (e.g. on coins which have been buried), coins can be left for up to 10 minutes, however this requires constant supervision and the coins should be removed as soon as the oxidation has been removed.
- Hard deposits can be gently removed with a soft brush (toothbrush) and green rust with a sponge; after removal dip briefly in the bath again.
- After cleaning, take out the basket with the coins and rinse under running water.
- Gently pat the coins dry with a soft cloth. Do not rub.
- Remove liquid after use.
USE TO CLEAN
- Silver coins
- DO NOT USE on gold or copper, brass and bronze, bimetal or cupro-nickel coins.
- DO NOT rub the coin when drying
- DO NOT get in eyes or on skin
- The bath contains acids, which may attack stainless steel (i.e. sinks) and other acid-sensitive surfaces, so please take care when using it.
CAUTION: ACID IRRITANT!
- Can cause serious eye damage.
- Can cause skin irritation.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection, face protection.
- IF ON SKIN! Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES! Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a poison centre or doctor.
Contains: phosphoric acid, fatty alcohol polyglycol ether, alcohols C10-16 ethoxylated propoxylated
Contains according to European Union Law (EUR-LEX):
Regulation (EC) 648/2004: <5% non-ionic surfactants, scents, citronellol.
|Article No.|| |